• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. gatuko

Enigma - Final Version

Hi all After much delay on the dates that I had proposed (little over a month), I present the photos at the end of the final version of the Enigma. The delay has been just the Christmas holidays, my three daughters running around ... and the last episodes of flu that have been home ... It is...
  2. gatuko

1/6 WWII German Enigma Cipher Machine - Prototype

1/6 WWII German Enigma Cipher Machine - Prototype I want to put some pictures of my Enigma project in the prototype stage. The Enigma I have ruled, as it has a few glitches that I have already fixed in the new version that is under construction. It is an unfinished version, and one I used...
  3. gatuko

Making a cheap French type cabinet

4 weeks ago, before starting the Enigma project, I was build a French type cabinet for my communications diorama... The diorama is based on a occupied French house by the Germans, there have set up their central ... A few months ago was released a 3 modules cabinet of varnished wood ... The...
  4. gatuko

What you've written here, III or IV?

After receiving a cipher message from High Command, German soldiers setup Enigma machine rotors to decrypt new orders. ...
  5. gatuko

Only 11 Switchboard Kits remain unsold (no more production for this kit)

Only 1 (Last ONE) Switchboard Kits remain unsold (no more production for this kit) After producing a total of 30 kits, only 11 remain unsold, the rest have been sold ... I decided not to do more Switchboard Kits and devote time to other projects ... There are only 11 units ... ONLY 1 NOW...
  6. gatuko

WWII German Station Clock (Communications)

After the summer ... takes some getting used to the everyday ... begins the hullabaloo of the schools ... routine ... As I'm mulling over the modular unit, which is no small feat ... I went yesterday to pick up pace to finish German Clock Communications, since I had done was just a test ... I...
  7. gatuko

German WWII Grosse Feldklappenschrank or Big modular Field Switchboard

The Big modular Field Switchboard (Grosse Feldklappenschrank) was designed on the year 1916 under the name "Grosse Feldklappenschrank 16". Conceived as a modular system, the large field unit was not designed for a certain number of lines, but it could be set depending on the needs of each case...
  8. gatuko

Switchboard German 10L (kleine-Klappenschrank)

Hi to all I want to present you my last creation... Sorry for my English... this is an automatic translation, I dont know enough english to explain to you properly... if you do not understand something, please let me know... and I try to tell to you better... Thanks in advance...
Back