• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. V

My DML Custom PzKpfw II Ausf F. Build... DONE...

Re: My DML Custom PzKpfw II Ausf F. Build. thats looking sharp Mike ! and its great to see you back in the game .
  2. V

My King Tiger

wow thats coming out great i love the cleaness of it all and the speed of your progress is enviable, you said you used plastic wood, how much doyou thinned it down may i know? and sorry about the questions as i like to scratch built also and also like to share ideas and stuff to use for...
  3. V

My King Tiger

you got an awesome monster in the making, scratch built too :!: thats awesome i hope you give it a killer paintjob a monster like that well deserved. by the way what tracks are you using may i know?
  4. V

Sdkfz 11, Werfer Rgt 84, Normandy, July 1944

congratulations eduardo, excellent piece of armor,the paintscheme and weathering the best, :!: excelente
  5. V

"What If" SturmStuart design

Ok! this is one of my "What If" fun project I took into building, there's no historical records of this vehicle. It is all for fun if a Stuart Tank would have been built into a Tank Hunter. It is a totally personal design I came up with and desided to build and have fun with. It is custructed of...
  6. V

Scratchbuilt "What if" FlakStuart

Ok SAG members this is my "What if" FlakStuart. Project that started as a vision and turned into fun, and the practise to better and hopefully perfect my craftmenship and artistry skills, and those who personally know me, I have preference for what could have been which becomes the "What If" in...
  7. V

Steyr 1500 A/1

wow that is an excellent choice of project very interesting vehicle very unusual im all for that i look forward to your projects progress :!: so far its looking good.
  8. V

Meine Ehre Heißt Treue !!!!

:!: barcelona has amazing people one lionel messi and of course tiger calico,your place must be an amazing museum undoubfull. thank you for sharing your talent. "viva barce".
  9. V

21C RC Schwimmwagen finally painted and finished!!

wow great work and results i like how you explained the process and techniques you applied i totally understand how time consuming and hard work this can be, congratulations on your results now get it out there and put some real dirt on this puppy :!: :wink:
  10. V

Suggestions? I need help finding a 2nd project!

i still say SU -100 that will rock honestly dude.
  11. V

DAK Pioneer

:!: thats superb one of the best dak figures i have seen i also like the detail of the sweat on his hs and the boots look great a perfect bash. :!:
  12. V

Suggestions? I need help finding a 2nd project!

hello ben, imo from that recent built you showed us and your interest in russian armor i would challenged myself a notch and try to scratch built a t-34 i would say and of course your budget and time are factors but i think you would do a good job with a t-34 depending also on which one you...
  13. V

BLITZKRIEG! - France 1940 Based figure

wow excelent figure and weathering,thats what enhances custom bashes,i always enjoy your work very inspiring :!:
  14. V

Sd. Kfz. 7 Ready For Paint and Top Installed

absolutely amazing germabilly is one heck of a craftman one of my favorites i hope one day i can become as good as him with my scratbuilt i have lots of work ahead of me but he inspires me greatly. ;)
  15. V

WIP: Ba-64

two thumbs up for you afm09 you got yourself a scratchbuilt there nice work, it cool knowing a fact that while there are other kids in school building the boring burnt out ''solar system'' you got yourself an original project there thats awesome man, keep up the good work and continue your work :!:
  16. V

Early Tiger 1 Project

:!: wow that is agreat example of improvisation going on that tiger tank is coming along great i look forward to its progress keep up the good work it will surely payoff :!:
  17. V

headsculpt material experiment

:!: no no no guys dont buy into this ,these guys are killers and they decapitated their victim :lol: .
  18. V

Panzerschrek Round Backpack Carrier

:!: that looks awesome, nice project
  19. V

Obergefreiter, 42. Jäger Division, Italy 1944

great figure fernando i always look forward to your projects,thanks for sharing :!:
  20. V

DID Accessories set!!!

:D wow what a smart move from did,yeah fally helmets and winter gloves and ammo my winter troopers are happy with this news and even happier when the prices will not be outrageous i hope :wink:
Back