• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. V

"What If" SturmStuart design

Ok! this is one of my "What If" fun project I took into building, there's no historical records of this vehicle. It is all for fun if a Stuart Tank would have been built into a Tank Hunter. It is a totally personal design I came up with and desided to build and have fun with. It is custructed of...
  2. V

Scratchbuilt "What if" FlakStuart

Ok SAG members this is my "What if" FlakStuart. Project that started as a vision and turned into fun, and the practise to better and hopefully perfect my craftmenship and artistry skills, and those who personally know me, I have preference for what could have been which becomes the "What If" in...
  3. V

c,mon guys how about some massive u.s dios

what i mean is in the short time i been a member here i have seen various amount of talented builders in this hobby very impressive ones but one thing i havent seen is the collaberation of talented builders as i know exist here i understand that time and schedules are a factor but i have...
  4. V

tiger 1 metal tracks

does anyone out there know where i can get my hands on metal tiger tracks for my sturm,if anyone knows can you please let me know,thanks :D
  5. V

WIP Sturmtiger pics!!

I finaly figured out how to post pics. So here is my Sturmtiger WIP; as I still need some work to be done, but I will like to share what I have so far. It will feature a functional loading crane. Thanks to Mike Stannard for giving me the motivation to build one and not feel it's dificult. He...
  6. V

What's up everyone!!

As you can see, I'm new to the Forum, and I'm looking forward to sharing my work and sharing knowledge. I'm trying to figureout how to upload pictures of my work from my C/Drive (my pictures) of my AFVs and see what you guys think. :!:
Back