• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

 Fallschirmjäger Crimea 1941

wallacezhu

Marksman
German paratroopers in Crete in battle losses, a little rest as reconnaissance troops into battle Crimea.

Fine work in a well done dio, especially the HS repaint. Remember that the straps actually start out as a smooth, medium grey leather outside and a natural rough hide on the inside....and do get sweaty and dirty quickly.
Keep up the terrific work!

fantastic looking fallschrimjager! the repainted sculpt, and what looks like, a modded neck are great!! your posing is always top-notch as well!! OH..and that base is not too shabby either. congrats!!

namaste
Miguel

A beautifully presented figure , very striking pose. You have a great sense of style in posing figures. I would only suggest a little subtle weathering: it's very difficult for a soldier to stay clean for very long.

Beautifully done! Love the pose, accompanied with the base, it makes for a very very convincing scene.

great job!
I love the head, neck, and hand pose...it looks very natural, and brings alot of realism to the figure.

A very well done figure. I have a few little tweaks you may consider for this and any future figures.

Either fold the handles in on the water bottle cup or just turn the cup around.

Dump the stock DML peg on the water bottle strap, add a small buckle and glue the strap down.

Do a dirty wash on the belt buckle.

Paint the fasteners on the MP40 pouches a silver, aluminum or light gray color. They may or may not have started life black in color but didn't stay that way long.

Steve

A very well done figure. I have a few little tweaks you may consider for this and any future figures.

Either fold the handles in on the water bottle cup or just turn the cup around.

Dump the stock DML peg on the water bottle strap, add a small buckle and glue the strap down.

Do a dirty wash on the belt buckle.

Paint the fasteners on the MP40 pouches a silver, aluminum or light gray color. They may or may not have started life black in color but didn't stay that way long.

Steve

All excellent suggestions also dirty him up a bit. As stated "you don't stay clean in the field". All that aside a super job on this Fj

I agree with all that has been said here, an excellent figure. The details do help bring him to life, the pose and drape of the uniform and equipment are fantastic. Thank you for posting this...........Jim

Back