• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Another AH 250 building story

Thanks Fred.
Glad you enjoyed the mechanic. :wink:

Some small progress.

Lamp updates and holders.

Lamps got a bit of glass.
And another of these clamps done.

Some more pics on the clamp.
They are unfortunately a bit time consuming to make, so I will "cheat" later on in the project.

Some more updates.

Updates on the lamps and fittings.

Jack tool in progress.

Works!

Well, this needs some work....

New fitting for the wire cutter.

Some overall pictures of the right mudguard with tools and fittings.

Fitting for the jack toll and the mp40 (for the inside at the radiooperators side)

Skewer with fittings and fittings for the small axe and pickaxe.

Dug out the hull from the attic and started to gather all the parts.

After some thinking I decided to repaint some of the older work. The inside will now be panzergrau, so I started to put primer on the older stuff.

That´s all for today!
Thanks for looking.

Keep at it, you are doing great :!:

Thanks Sixth Vanguard! :-D

A lot of paint job now follows.....
I decided that the inside should be German grey.
Repainting all the older interior parts.

Some interior parts.

More stuff.

I also decided to do a little rework on the dashboard.
I did this back in 2007 so some updated panels were in order.

More to come!

Some gauges and speedometers should read zero when as a static vehicle. I see a lot of companies miss this point, not just vehicles but aircraft gauges on instrument panels. That aside very nice building pics, be great for future references.... Well done... congrats... look forward to your next installment

Beautiful build. Mine is also getting a coat of "natural" weathering courtesy of our Arizona dust!

outstanding !!!
just a great work, I loved the paintwork and the camo pattern!
the interior it just locks real!

great!!

Rafael

Fantastic build. Beautiful results. Love all tge details you added and built from scratch along the way! Great job!

Back