• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Anton Gause - The Horror!!

None of the wheels turn very well due to poor/wrong fit - I had 3 places broken: the frame underneath the motor (large and painted breakage - meaning it was broken before painting!) - one footrest - and one rods that hold the front fender to the frontfork.
Besides that there are several smaller breaklines and dents where some damage has happend and probably will happen....

There are more wrong with it than that - but I'll forget the old one that is on its ways home to DML and concentrate on the new one I hopefully will have here soon.

When I get that I'll give you all a rundown on how its is.

Henrik

I ordered mine from CH when they first released it, still have not heard or recieved it as yet. Due to the terrible review I will firstly contact CH and try cancel order if its not been dispatched or will get refund with CC if its anything like comments on here.

Henrik, thanks for the heads up. Just out of curiosity, are you not showing pics of your originally shipped M/C with flaws because you are afraid of the backlash at MDFC? I would hope not, as it would show that the tactic of punishing critics is working.
If you really want a refund, take it to your credit card company. Sub-standard and inferior product is a viable reason for a charge back, even if the original company wants to send you another. Poor materials will always be poor materials no matter how many they send you.
Frankly, all one has to do is look at the photos of the bike posted at MDFC by OH. The front on view clearly shows the warped fromt wheel.

http://oberst.zoto.com/img/original/cbb53fa7acf434ddee3a22ac29b2530a-.jpg

http://www.mdfcforum.com/mdfcforum/showthread.php?t=3662

I can appreciate folks being guarded about what they say here about CH product, the MDFC has banned CH customers when they posted photo's of warped product on their forum and on other forums. Worse still, they accused these same folks of warping the product on purpose. Tread lightly, your a valued customer and "fan" as long as you say what they want you to say. ::

Sixty Driver";p="69089 said:
I can appreciate folks being guarded about what they say here about CH product, the MDFC has banned CH customers when they posted photo's of warped product on their forum and on other forums. Worse still, they accused these same folks of warping the product on purpose. Tread lightly, your a valued customer and "fan" as long as you say what they want you to say. ::

Have you read Mod Hessler's recent post? Title: "Dragon Models really wants to hear more of your input for the Year 2007"

I'm glad those people have kept their sense for sarcastic humour...

Have you read Mod Hessler's recent post? Title: "Dragon Models really wants to hear more of your input for the Year 2007"

Yes it was sent to me by a friend, comical indeed. It ranks up there with the CH piece that expounded on the virtues of their specially formulated resin and how it wont warp, just weeks before the 2cm Flak trailers shipped, and we know how that turned out. :lol:

In regards to dealing with MDFC or DML/CH/UML...
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
That about sums it up...
Good luck with whatever you decide you wanna do on that bike...

Not sure Wayne, but I think Cyberhobby was being kinda particular and wanted It back In the original box of which Tim didn't have at that time. Personally their antics over the past year have been truly amazing, I have been to scared to place a Cyberhobby order direct. I'd rather sit It out and wait to get the product in the secondary market after I've seen what it's like and pay the extra the money, at least then I'll know what I'm getting.

At this point In the game anyone ordering direct from Cyberhobby is making a gamble of their own free will, the issues are well publicized, and threads like these have been turning up just way to often for people not to take notice, I'm gonna leave this thread open but move it to the cooler as It really Is a consumer gripe, and if/and when Cyberhobby makes good to loke666's satisfaction the thread will then be removed like any other deal gone bad post.

Well first I was banned for posting pictures of my warped item. Then I was unbanned because according to Dragon/CH I had cooperated during their massive cover up and sent my item in to be replaced. However, I was never contacted by either company nor was I ever offered a replacement and I still have the warped piece. Of course some of you know that the fact that I still have the piece in my possession is what led me to getting banned the second time. I believe you are thinking of Mike instead Wayne.

Reizbar";p="69127 said:
first I was banned for posting pictures . Then I was unbanned; I had cooperated, possession is what led me to getting banned the second time. I believe!!

UltraBanned Too Cool!

You are partly right about why I havn't shown the pics here - the old bike is going home - and I'm coooperating with CH - to get a replacement - meaning that I wont stir up more trouble right now...

When I get the new bike I'll either be happy and satisfied and tell the world - or I might still be disapointed with the new bike - and then take it from there.

Out of fairness to CH/DML - I won't make any asumptions about the new bike now.
When it gets here I'll let you know what I feel and what I'll do.

I'll keep you posted.

best regards

Henrik

Back