• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Contest General Information, Questions and Answers

panzerwerk

Administrator
just a note about contests here on the SAG , first each contest will not appeal to everyone , whinning complaining, and ranting does not help the situation or the overall spirit of the board , SAG plans on many contests that will cover the whole spectrum of the hobby , maybe even one day will will have a contest for the best "in the box displayed figure" something everyone can enter , so please help support these contests as we and some very generous customizers and retailers put up free items for prizes , they dont have to do this , so get into the spirit and try to be supportive , i cant enter any of these as Admin here ,it would not be fair , so im screwed on all of them .

A BIG THANKS TO Cory Lord for the putting up the Grand Prize , a new 250 .
we also have a $50 shopping spree at Toy Soldier Brigade , Thanks TSB!!!!
im personaly donating a killer set of resin goodies for the 250 ,including a resin hub set , and the new Panzerwerk fender set !
i will also be donating other resin goodies , and 2 MIB Dragon boxed figure's tanker "Josh Ackerman"
and "roscoe" 630th tank destroyer battlion figure .

fusilier1944 has offered up a set of his custom Schwimmer wheels too .

im sure there will be much more prizes to come too !!!!

this ones shaping up to be a good one !

We really are very fortunate to have so many generous contributing members in our community. In addition to those already listed, the following loot can be added to the prize locker.

Vehicle is offering a German cook stove.

Armorpax is donating:

3 MG Shields
3 Sets of Photo Etch Tool Clamps
3 Armored Barrels for the MG 34

i just received a email from Mike Stannard , form 1/6th Icons , he has generously donated a $200 shopping spree to the prize list !!!
Thanks Mike !

Hi All,

I am adding the new seat set and fire Extinguisher to the Grand prize, couldn't do them before as I hadn't made them :lol:

cheers

Dave

Thanks for athe additional booty Dave!

Entrants may begin posting their entries starting on December 15th. Please read contest rules thoroughly before posting entries.

Good luck to all! :D

Still in progress are donated prizes that are still being itemized and assigned prize placements. Will be updated as we go along.

While I don't own a 250...yet, I'm very much looking forward to this contest.

I figure to steal everyone's best ideas and work for my own halftrack...so do a really good job. :lol:

Back