• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Contest Is Now Open, Final Notes Please Read

Sixty Driver

Administrator
The 6th Scale Icons contest is now open to entries. Entrants should read the rules and posting instructions, and then create a new topic for their entry. Admin will edit entrants if necessary to ensure compliance with the rules, and or contact the entrant to recommend/work out the needed changes. We are also leaving entries open to encourage discussion of the entries, these comments will not in any way sway opinon of the judges. Speaking of which, the judges for this contest who have generously agreed to volunteer their time are:

Armorpax
panzerwerk
Dubar
Sixty Driver

Good luck to all that enter!!!

Would a motorcycle be a valid entry under the 3rd category?
Thanks, and kudos to those making this terrific contest a part of our board.

Well Mike only Baddies stuff eh? Well I guess we'll have a go at that prestige prize.

Comments from the sponsor.

Discounts: One entry 5% discount, two entries 10% discount.

If I make 20 entries............FREE!?

Johnny Canuck

I don't know if I just missed something, but are previously posted works acceptable? Say a dio entered in another board's contest (I've got some nice pics from an MDFC contest that I lost). I understand that I'm allowed to post vehicles that have been shown before and the answer to the dio question for category #3 would change whether I entered in Category #1 or #2. One of the vehicles in the dio I'm thinking of is a possible #2 entry. Any clarifications would help, thanks...

I am in the process of modifing the structures and accessoires for my entries, however, they keep getting bigger in size. Does anyone know the actual size of diorama display and/or whether the surroundings to be outdoors or indoors? I will submit by next weekend. Thank you!

Your dio can be as big or as little as you wish. You can also shoot your dio indoors or out, it's up to you and the final look your trying to achieve. I'm looking forward to seeing your entry. :!:

I guess the contest is now Officially Closed? I'd stumbled on some old pictures of a vehicle and was thinking of posting them. Glad I thought to check the date before doing it! That could have been embarrassing. My sense of time and date is a bit skewed lately but at least I can still think to check, LOL...

Back