• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Cyber-Hobby

ROB48

Company Commander
Has anybody ordered anything from this company? I have a friend who lives in Taiwan. He ordered (and paid for) an item from them for me way back in March. I still have not received the item, yet. They are completely ignoring his requests for an update. I have ordered from individuals and companies in the US and other countries halfway around the world. This is by far the absolute worst company I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with.
Bob

Haven't ordered from them for a couple of years, but when I did the items arrived in a reasonable amount of time. Probably placed a dozen or more orders with them, never had an issue.

Leonard
RTT

I've placed a couple of orders this year and they arrived safely. Some took 6 - 8 weeks because I selected free surface shipping, which meant they were shipped by ship...

My wait time has already been 6 weeks. Guess I'll just have to be patient and wait some more.
Bob

What's making me and my friend so mad is the fact that they refuse to respond to his emails.
Bob

Back