• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

D-Day in Normandy

Some of the best photography and set ups I have seen! Job well done! Hope to see more of your work soon.

Paul

Wow!
Not sure how I had missed these!
Unbelievable!
Fantastic work and lots of it.
Congratulations!!!

I missed these first time round too.
All the shots are superb but especially the German by the halftrack having a puff on his ciggy. Fantastic and very realistic.

Thanks for bumping the thread.

Antony

The first photo is wonderful. The set-up, the lighting, the feel of early morning; it's just perfect.

Truly magnificent! The figures, the furnishings, the 251, the beach, the photos ... Everything perfect. Congratulations and thank you po display.​

hi!!

i am out of words!! this is one of the best dio i ever have seen,some
picture look real to me!! OUTSTANDING work there!!:!::!::!:

peppe

A couple of the most important things to remember are details and realistic, natural poses....... and you've got some good ones here.

Steve

Excellent work over all. Opening pics could pass for pics of the real thing. But you need to put two PERTRIX dry cell batteries in the two open sections in the battery pack unit. The radios need a wet cell battery for the filaments in the tubes and the two PERTRIX dry cell batteries supply the high voltage for the plate voltage and radio power.

That aside this is a super thread with tons of great figures guns and vehicles

EXCELLENT - I would like to write with large letters - It is not possible

great job - perfect even light - gio :brit_bigeyes::brit_bigeyes::brit_bigeyes:

Back