• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

DML reissuing the 105 Sherman kit

I wonder if it's going to come with the 75mm parts as well? I understand it did the last time.

The Jeep is also being re-released. Hopefully everything will be offered again that's tooled for.

I wonder if it's going to come with the 75mm parts as well? I understand it did the last time.

I am hoping that is still the case. I am also hoping they have fixed the problem with the track links being shorted. Will know next week.

I didn't see a price listed. Probably can't afford one since my wallet and money aren't on speaking terms, but still curious.

I didn't see a price listed. Probably can't afford one since my wallet and money aren't on speaking terms, but still curious.

Last I saw at Dragon was around $449.00 plus shipping.

Might also try Monkey Depot.

I got mine today and thankfully all the tack links are there this time(and a few extra), and it still has the parts for the 75 mm, so it really is a 2-in-1 kit :!:

Back