• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Dragon - Wardaddy figure?

There was a preview on Facebook and a mention on the MDFC, but nothing has come to fruition almost 6 months later.

The preview showed some older US pattern gear as well, and no tanker helmet which did not sit well with a lot of people (myself among them).

I tried to ask for an update on their Facebook page, and no one (as usual) responded.

DML's only other recent preview were two Eastern front Germans at a toy fair/industry show (forget which one) that never saw the light of day as well, and that was a couple of years ago.

Hopefully they tinkered with the Fury figure to really make him a knock-out since US Tankers seem to be high on a lot of people's want lists with the Sherman (but the Firefly version is also still MIA).

That is sad. I wish Dragon would put out figures like they used to. These premium figures R good, but too expensive. I mean $150 dollars for a figure is crazy in my opinion. It would have to be one great figure for that amount of coin. I figured one of the figure companies would jump all over the Fury characters. Sideshow seems to do a lot of movie figures. Well, I stll hope dragon comes through.

I got the head sculpt you are referring to some time ago on ebay and I would have to say I am really impressed by the detail of the sculpt. The figure I put together is not exact to the movie but close so you be the judge.

Keith

img_1830.jpg
img_1828.jpg
img_1829.jpg
img_1831.jpg

Don't like the neck area at all.

DID way better if they come out with one.

But just my opinion.

Jeff

Back