• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

France, Summer 1944/Category 3, Diorama....

Pangaea95

Site Admin
The guns had fallen silent on the battlefield
66580084.jpg

The smell of battle was still In the air as 2nd Armour passed the knocked out German Anti-Tank position
66580086.jpg

Although the smoke had cleared there was plenty of evidence of the battle that had previously ensued
66605644.jpg

The dead telling thier silent story of the violence that had raged just a short time ago
66605646.jpg

"Looks Like we missed all the action"
66605633.jpg

"Don't you worry none, you'll be seeing plenty more where we're going"
66605631.jpg

Having been badly battered In the hedgerows of Normandy they were more than happy to be breaking out Into open country, the race was on, time for a little payback
66580089.jpg

After having secured the area, some of the veterans of the previous action take a well earned break

"Yes General, we have secured the area, 2nd Armour Is passing through now, looks like we have the Germans on the run......"
66589392.jpg

Thier break Is to be short lived though, the war Is not over yet, and they just received orders to move out with 2nd Armour
66605637.jpg

But the sun Is shining and they are alive, It's a good day with hopes of being home for Christmas......The Germans have other ideas though, but that's another story.
66580088.jpg

Thanks guys, I think this is the first contest I've been able to enter since before we started the SAG(was always a judge or organizer, etc), had a blast doing this dio, it was shot down in Conn at the Military Museum, I was the only one that showed that day LOL :mrgreen:

Back