• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Germanbilly1

Germanbilly1

Brigade Commander
I am a collector of 1/1 and got into the 1/6th to set off my 1/1. As time has gone by I have gotten more into the building of armor. I'm a Auto Tech on Mercedes and Bmw and spent 22 years in the USAF with 14 0f that in Germany. I also spent 2 years in Vietnam back in the good old days. Married 42 years to a very nice German Girl. I love this hobby as it keeps me going and takes my mind off lifes othe problems.
GB

Bill is an outstanding individual that be dealt with in TOTAL confidence... Thanks again Bill :!: :!: :!:

Bill just bought a whole stack of books from me, which made my life easier. Fast payment and good communication. Thanks, Bill!

You can't find a better guy to deal with than Germanbilly. He knows what he wants, and pays immediately.

It's always a treat to do business with Billy. His candor is refreshing and possesses infinite knowledge of this hobby. Truly a man of his word. Thanks my friend

I would like to publically thank Bill(Germanbilly1) for generous gift of the metal AA tripod he has sent me. Thank You Very Much!!! I do appreciate it Thanks ..... Harold

Billy was very kind enough to send some insignia that i was looking for, asking for nothing in return!
A very generous guy me thinks! Thanks again Billy!

Just completed a sale with Bill, He made his payment quick, no problems. Will gladly deal with him again in the future.

Scott

Did a nice little trade with Billy. He's a great guy to deal with, and very helpful.

Trade with confidence.

Had my first dealings with Bill regarding the sale of the Luftwaffe trailer & Generator. First class service and a great guy to deal with, always willing to help and answer my questions.
Its just a pity most of you guys are across the pond, as I would have loved to have been able to thank Bill personally for his great modelling skills.

Thanks
Simon

Just received two Kubelwagens from Billy that were on his For Sale list. Communications were excellent, Packing & Shipping were great. This sale went exactly as expected. I look forward to dealing with Billy again. Many Thanks Billy!

PS I forgot to add that he sent several figures and Photo etch parts these two Kubels as well!

Last edited:
I just completed another transaction with Bill. What a great guy to deal with... I'm always impressed with his speed and quality of goods.

Phil

Back