• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

HELLO FROM A NEW MEMBER.....

DANCINGHORSE

Rifleman
HELLO ALL,
DANCINGHORSE HERE. I JUST JOINED AND WANTED TO INTRODUCE MYSELF. BEEN WAITING FOR, WHAT SEEMS LIKE, YEARS TO JOIN SAG. THE OTHER TWO FORUMS I AM A MEMBER OF, ONE ISN'T MUCH INTO WWII AND THE MEMBERS OF BOTH DON'T SEEM INTERESTED IN GIVING ANY KIND OF FEEDBACK WHICH IS DISHEARTENING WHEN YOU PUT SO MUCH TIME AND EFFORT INTO A FIGURE. MAYBE I'M JUST BEING SILLY. FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN THE MEMBERS DON'T SEEM TO HAVE THAT PROBLEM. LOL
MY MAIN INTEREST IS THE GERMAN ARMY IN WWII, WHICH I HAVE BEEN TOLD ALL MY LIFE IS WEIRD FOR A GIRL. DON'T CARE, I LIKE IT.
I'M A DRAGON GIRL AND ONLY DRAGON, I WISH SO MUCH THEY WOULD START MAKING 1/6TH SCALED FIGURES AGAIN. ANYONE WANNA HELP ME START A PETITION? LOL
AND SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS, DIABETES AND IT HAS FUBARED MY EYESIGHT. REESE HAS ALREADY SPOKEN TO ME ABOUT IT AND I AM GETTING SOME GLASSES SOON SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME TIL THEN.
ANYWAY, JUST WANTED TO SAY HI AND I LOOK FORWARD TO TALKING 1/6TH WITH YOU ALL.
DANCINGHORSE

HI AND THANK YOU FOR THE WARM WELCOMES! QUESTION, WHILE WAITING FOR SAG TO ACCEPT NEW MEMBERS I POSTED SOME OF MY BASHED FIGURES ON OTHER SITES, SHOULD I REPOST THEM HERE OF WOULD THAT BE TOO MUCH?
PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND THANKS AGAIN GUYS!
DANCINGHORSE

HI AND THANK YOU FOR THE WARM WELCOMES! QUESTION, WHILE WAITING FOR SAG TO ACCEPT NEW MEMBERS I POSTED SOME OF MY BASHED FIGURES ON OTHER SITES, SHOULD I REPOST THEM HERE OF WOULD THAT BE TOO MUCH?
PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND THANKS AGAIN GUYS!
DANCINGHORSE
You are always more than welcome to post your stuff here. Like me, there are probably other members how haven't seen it and would enjoy it.

Back