• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Hello from Spain

Your out of doors pics are marvelous. I love the PzIV in the desert. Nothing like natural setting and light to bring them alive. Welcome.

Well, thank you all for your welcome.

Now I answer some questions that you have raised.

German vehicles from start of war I have made three Pz . Two Ausf A and B.
The PzIV you have seen are on the mark " Panzer Planet" of Barcelona.
I have finished one of Kursk , other on Italy HG Pz. Div . And one the latest version with Schurzen grids in the Seloow High.

Egonzinc well as the friend says .....
Que siga la fiesta.

Last edited:
Beautiful photos and great builds. You do superb work and the Panzer Planet tanks I've seen are also very nice. Welcome to SAG and thank you for sharing your excellent work!

Welcome. I agree, your work is fantastic. I always say the 1:1 compliment is the highest accolade a person can receive as a scale modelist and as others have stated you have earned that compliment! You have mastered the most overlooked detail in the hobby too - capturing human form and posture. Your figures are like-like because of your remarkable poses. Awesome work and thanks for sharing.

hello Juanma por fin te see por here... a ver si hablamos... me presento a concurso en leganes con el bergehetzer ya te contare algo, un abrazote boy

Hey PP, seguro que arrasas en Leganes . Tu si que eres un crack, yo a tu lado no llego ni a coleta de Padawan. Todavia babeo al ver como te curras tus scratchs.
por cierto haber si hablamos, que me han dicho las malas lenguas que estás por Madrid en un sitio interesantemente .....blindado. ;)

Oro en la modalidad.... Estoy muy contento, ahora estoy en la Academia de ingenieros

Felicidades colega. Un premio súper merecido. En agosto posiblemente esté en el pueblo de mi padre. Está de Madrid a unos 140km. Podríamos quedar y darnos una vuelta por el museo de tanques del Goloso. Y así nos vemos en directo ;)

Incredible models! Perfect, really seem 1/1. The photos were also excellent, contributing to the final result. Thank you for showing and congratulations.

Back