• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Helloween In Aachen

Pangaea95

Site Admin
Nazi Zombie Experiment No.666

Aaachen fell to the 1st Inf Division on October 21st 1944 the city had fallen after much hard fighting, the Germans fought ferociously not wanting to let this city fall into the hands of the Allies. But by October 21st the Allies were In control not aware that the Germans had left something behind. In a desperate attempt Germans had left behind one of thier many devious secret experiments. Hidden below the city It waited untill darkness fell on the eve of the samhain October 31st when It, and the others would arise and catch the Allies off gaurd creating havoc, you see, the Germans figured if they could disorganize the Allies enough they could launch a successfull counter attack and regain control of the city...........by using thier dead to create Helloween In Aachen :)

51600342.jpg

Being unable to do my own figure the Halloween bash I am posting for Irish70, a very creative and imaginitve local Llama. Here's another picture of this great figure :)

51600344.jpg

A Happy and safe Halloween to all :)

Back