• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Hermann Goering flak division

rommel1969

Rifleman
Hi to all,
here my last WW2 work, an H.G. flak div.; I would have liked to add the complete flak but.......i had to put only a section....
the ammo case is totally home made.

ow3g.jpg

sx5r.jpg

qfjj.jpg

zkod.jpg

vryb.jpg

88vm.jpg

ic4d.jpg

v8qv.jpg

www.rommel1969.it
https://www.facebook.com/rommel1969model

Top notch! The figure looks great! The gear really looks amazing and is very well done. The sculpt is fitting. You made the smock look very good on the figure. Not toyish as it can sometimes look. The fact that you only used a part of the gun is also amazing. The use of the small portion is fitting to the dio. The magazine is cool!

Very nicely done. He's a dead-ringer for one of the color plates from the Osprey "Hermann Goering Division" Men At Arms volume.

hg0qy.jpg

Your "Signal" cover looks familiar as well... :wink:

11-28-20090004_1024x1024_zps8c1e9641.jpg

The HG Division's use of SS camo in Tunisia and Italy makes for some interesting potential bashes.

Kopie20-20IMAG1690_zps4520da76.jpg

herman_goring_camo_01_152_zpsf64c28f7.jpg

tumblr_lz2b0yyKZJ1qg5z8jo1_500_zpsb1b5c989.jpg

Back