• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Kit-bashed US M3 White Scout Car

RNAGATA

Rifleman
Category: Kit-Bashed Vehicle

Here's another one I've been holding on to for a while. It's my RC White Scout Car. It's a 21st Century Toys WSC that I converted to RC. Here's the breakdown:

ARMORPAX:
Headlights
Tie-downs
Jerry Can holders
Skate rail carriages
.50 cal gun mount

EAST COAST ARMORY:
Trailer hitch

JOHN'S STUFF
Registration number decals

SCRATCH BUILT:
Roller assembly
Front grill flaps
Windshield details
Doors and locking hardware
Front bumper
Rear bumper details
Date plates
Steering wheel
Skate rail
Seat backs
Speedometers (custom made graphic in Illustrator)
Tool tie-down straps
Head bumper pads
Bonnet catches
Gear shifts
Fire extinguisher
Barbed wire, camo net, and tarpulins

OTHER DETAILS:
Working healights and black-out tail lamps
Carved-out hubcap details
Replaced hinges
Custom painted and weathered
Hand painted invasion stars

Here are the pics:
wsc1.jpg

wsc2.jpg

wsc3.jpg

wsc4.jpg

wsc5.jpg

wsc6.jpg

wsc7.jpg

wsc8.jpg

wsc9.jpg

wsc10.jpg

Thanks! The camo net is some netting from the fabric store with brown and OD canvas strips woven in it.

Oh, I forgot to mention that the seats a customized as well, with real cloth covered cushions instead of the stock plastic ones.

I think that's the best detailed Scout car I've seen.Makes me want to take mine out of it's box and actually do something with it.Good luck.

Amazing piece of work, right up there with Sgt Schultz WSC and Armorpax's WSC. After seeing yours I want to rip mine apart and redo it LOL :!: :!: :!:

Back