• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

May 1940, the last time, I promise!

panzeriv

Platoon Leader
My neighbor took some pix too and just got them to me, here are a few.
I particularly like the long shots..

070213682_zps9b278e2b.jpg

070213667_zps8bc9c762.jpg

070213660_zpse3fa966d.jpg

070213655_zpsd3612afc.jpg

070213641_zps4b88724e.jpg

070213634_zpse5f6079c.jpg

This has to be the coolest traffic jam I have ever seen. Lol.
What a great selection of vehicles. I like as well the #4 & 6 photos the best.
Great work!
Keith

if this is the last batch of pics your posting, I'll have to convince panzercommander to burn me a copy of the disk so I can see them all

I agree that this is one of the best large scale dio's I have ever seen, and there have been many good ones on this forum.

Gotta ask, WHERE do you store all of those vehicles, and it must have taken a day just to get them together, carry them out and set them all up. Do you use any stands for the figures to keep them from falling over?

AND don't stop showing these. I new posting every week or so would be greatly appreciated.

Leonard
RTT

The voluminousness party of the same color is powerful.
It is wonderful performance.
Original vehicles are also wonderful.

Nice column of vehicles and troops. I enjoy outdoor dioramas, which is fun to blend into the terrain and create a brief story. Nice job! Do not stop, keep showing more displays.

This is really cool ......again.

I have forgotten how many guys were involved in ownership of the vehicles ?

Or is it just you ?

Amazing!
So many individual great pieces.
Nice prep on the area as thereare no karge leaves etc showing on the ground.

Panzer Gray Extravaganza!
Bravo!

Funny how a caravan of 30 vehicles can travel a road and never leave a tire mark! :-P

I'm some serious jealous of that collection of vehicles!

Steve

Don't apologise, keep posting them! It's a real treat to see so many vehicles together, and so well placed for a dio.

Having been to the Ardennes a few times I can also say that your location is perfect. It could be the day before the fog came down on August 20th.

Wow what an incredible dio, its nice to see some early war figures and vehicles great stuff.

This is really cool ......again.

I have forgotten how many guys were involved in ownership of the vehicles ?

Or is it just you ?

Cool to see this brought up again, it was a lot of fun and we were planning another big one for this spring but we just moved and it probably won't happen.

Cory (panzerallen) Fred (PanzerCommanderHOH) and myself supplied all the vehicles and Josh (josh51st) pitched in some figures.

Back