• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Metalbox Models SdKfz 250/9 and Panzer III Ausf J

toyrific

Company Commander
Hi Guys

Heading for Myrtle Beach Show late tonight and decided to post these pictures I will be showing of the Metalbox Models SdKfz 250/9 and Panzer III Ausf J. These are CAD generated pictures as the new prototypes have not been made . These two products should be completed before the end of the year. I have no pricing yet. We are aware there maybe some mistakes on these products, research is not finished, these pictures are of the design done to date. The design has been put on hold at the moment as the company are working on a new model, recommended by me, that will be available before these two. I have been asked not to post information on this until the prototype is finished which should be by the end of July.

Both products will be of metal construction, fully built and painted as the Opel Blitz. For those that missed the post on the Opel Blitz here is the link.
Opel Blitz Post Link

PANZER III Ausf J
panzerIII_A1.jpg

panzerIII_B1.jpg

panzerIII_C1.jpg

panzerIII_D1.jpg

panzerIII_E1.jpg

SdKfz 250/9
sdkfz250A1.jpg

sdkfz250B1.jpg

sdkfz250C1.jpg

sdkfz250D1.jpg

sdkfz250E1.jpg

E-mail:toyrific@mindspring.com

Mike

I just love the Panzer III. Maybe, if I don't eat for four months....... or maybe if I don't drive my car for... what.. two weeks? Yeah, that's the ticket.. :roll:

TTT

Feast or famine! Both Metalbox and Armortech launching PZK IIIs! Now all we need is the legenadary 21st to reappear!

The III is my fave panzer!

Niall, I am fairly certain the 250/9 will have the gun, as far as other interior detail I do not know at this time. Exterior detail for both the 250/9 and Panzer III we have to discuss. Could be thiers or mine.

Mike

Mike, Thanks so much for posting the pictures!

If those look as nice as the Opel final version did...... WOW!

Very cool!

I'll have to set up a 250/9 savings account!

Nice pics - but computer generated - lets see the real stuff.

Not that I have the money in my hands right now - and if I did - the Opel would be my first choice - but I'm curious - any news regarding how the size on the 250/9 compartes to the FAO 250??

A lot of people have the FOA version and to look good together they should be very close in size. Otherwise one of them will come across as "wrong".

Henrik

Back