• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Ooooooh a Scary Tale from Ottawa 1/6th

Johnny Canuck

Battalion Commander
Once upon a time in a place far far away......................

As the hallowed eve approaches something is amiss. The moon is full and the wolves howl in the distance adding a sense of impending doom to the eerie scene!
DSCF0271.jpg

The spirits are loose and all manner of madness will be showered upon the unsuspecting mortals who have rained death and destruction on themselves for years now! Tonight the Grim Reaper will harvest some souls!
OOOOHOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH..............................

HAL35a.jpg

As dawn breaks Death unleaches her zombie hordes to collect fresh souls for Hell.
HAL05.jpg

The swamps come alive with the living dead. They are in search of a meal of brains and souls of the living!
HAL13.jpg

The bubbling morass of slime spues forth its unholy burden to wreak havoc on the Mortals.!
HAL38.jpg

The zombie hordes can smell fresh meat and swarm any unsuspecting man or beast.!
HAL03.jpg

As the mist of the dawn burns off under the rising sun, the hoard of the undead have cornered their first victim!!
HAL21.jpg

Death watches from the sidelines as her plan unfolds precisely on schedule.!
HAL16.jpg

The smell of brains and flesh draw more of these beasts from the darkside like flys to s....t.!
HAL17.jpg

The undead have caught Kurt Dorr and apparantly wish to do him harm. They want to feast on his brains and send his soul to Hell!!
HAL23.jpg

But today they have picked the wrong Kruat to mess with and even if Kurt is destined to reside in Hades for the rest of time, it'll be on his terms not a bunch of sissy boy zombies!!
HAL18.jpg

Here you zombie bastards take this! Have a heaping helpin of "KURT LOVE"!
HAL25.jpg

Not today boys! I'm having none of this crap! I'm having a bad day and DO NOT have time to play with you undead motherless zombies!!
HAL27.jpg

Return from wence you came or I'll stuff a Bible down you godless throats!!
HAL28.jpg

Kurt disppatches these foul smelling beasts and is glad to see help has arrived.!
HAL30.jpg

The FSSF will reinforce him and defeat their common enemy.!
HAL10.jpg

Hans figures this is probably a good oppurtunity to seek further help and rushes off to alert any other forces in the area,!
HAL09.jpg

Death is concerned that her plans for dinner are going astray and tries to intervene on her zombies behalf.!
HAL02.jpg

Kurt and the FSSF boys fear nothing or no one and are happy to rid the mortal world of these undead sinners.!
HAL08.jpg

Eat TNT you motherless Mother F#%@ers!!
HAL11.jpg

The boys lay down a withering barrage of lead and TNT driving the hoard back into the depths of depravity where they had originally come from.!
HAL06.jpg

Thanks to the efforts of Kurt and the FSSF the world is safe for another year. As the undead souls scream like banshees, they vow to return on the next Hallows eve! Perhaps next year we'll need some armour support!!
HAL37.jpg

Thanks for looking
This scary tale was brought to you mortals by General Specific, Private Snafu and Johnny Canuck. OooooooooH Oooooooooooooh very scary stuff Oooooooooooh

Oh yes and moral support from BullOttawa he got to freaked out and took his dolls and went or ran home! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!

Till next time BOO!

Had a blast on this one with ya Johnny. Something about the Kurt Dorr HS and Hans that always has me in stitches. My sides are still hurting, lol.

Cool, I thought it was funny and interesting. I wonder what would have happened with the Germans and Americans after that battle, if the German would have surrendered or they went there seperate ways.

Kurt joined the FSSF, met Monsouir Park's daughter,
Anastasia.JPG

married, had 5 kids, emigrated to the US of A and became Governor of California.

Back