• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

SGT Rock?

SFC Reising

Machine Gunner
All,

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I am trying to find out who makes the custom SGT Rock shown at this link:

12" 1/6 scale custom figures

If anyone can help it would be appreciate it. I would like to purchase the head or the whole figure. I think it is the best depiction of SGT Rock.

Thanks.
:confused:

There are two Sgt Rocks out there that I know of. I'm not sure but the one you like looks like the dreams and visions version. Head mounted on a classic style GI joe body. The other newer one is the DC direct action figure. Both are a little hard to find in regular stores but should be available on ebay.
The dreams and visions one came as part of a whole set of easy company figures.

Tim

I went looking and found all the Sgt Rock figure in the set EXCELT Sgt Rock on Amazon.com. So if you are interested in the others in the set,check there first.
GJ

Back