• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Steeldragons.net Steel Dragons AFV / Richard Tripp and ongoing theft

Richardsshame.jpg

What a world of hurt he has brought down on himself by being such a weenie in every possible way!

Just went on the Steele dragons website for shit and giggles and to see what he was saying and apparently instead of 1/6th scale stuff he now sells tutoring services! I guess he specializes in teaching theft and jack assery...

IT'S CALLED Student Advocacy Group (SAG). I think he's making fun of Panzerwerk and our forum, read the FAQs on the website it's weird... I think Richard has lost it.

Last edited:
PLEASE BE AWARE , it looks like he got a ebay store to sell some of his remaining stock and collection , I see items that look very much like the illegally copied Armopax and Icons parts for sale , including some long out of production custom items . Look at the feedback for items sold and you will see some interesting things .

BTW I dont think the ebay account is Richards , I do not think they know anything about whats going on .

http://www.ebay.com/usr/raqdeals

Domain Name Analysis

Panzerwaffen.com is created by RIchard Tripp, it has 5 months old. It will be expired on 26 Dec 2014. The sponsor is GODADDY.COM, LLC.
Domain Name:Panzerwaffen.comDomain Age:5 months 6 days oldTime Left:209 days Domain Owner:RIchard TrippName server:ns09.domaincontrol.com (216.69.185.5)
ns10.domaincontrol.com (208.109.255.5)Status:clientDeleteProhibited
clientRenewProhibited
clientTransferProhibited
clientUpdateProhibitedUpdated:2013-12-26Creation:2013-12-26Expiration:2014-12-26Sponsor:GODADDY.COM, LLCSponsor URL:http://registrar.godaddy.comWhois Server:whois.godaddy.com

Back