• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

"We'll take it!, you fall back!" - new SPR shoot (pic heavy)

Nice Rangers. I really like the effect of the bazooka firing. The backdrop is superb also!!

Phil

Thanks for the possitive comments guys, I was begining to think I was in an episode of THE TWIGHLIGHT ZONE where all the other army group members had been abducted by aliens.
Cheers,
Peter.

Last edited:
Wow excellent dio/masterpiece, so much to absorb a real feast of 1/6th for the eyes, I must have missed this originally or I'm getting older lol. Brilliant work.

That's totally cool! Looks like a ton of work, but for your fan's sake, I'm glad you did it. Thanks for sharing. great job!

Fantastic Peter! Everything is excellent. I keep scrolling back and forth to look at the shots. The backdrop paintings are always so entertaining and you sert up the shots perfectly.

A couple of set pics.

102_4795.jpg

102_4820.jpg

102_4833.jpg

102_4882.jpg

Another fantastic set and story from the master . Keep up the incredible work, you are a true master. Gary

Fantastic! You could do the whole movie this way! Wow! Would take some serious time, but that would be awesome and something to see... Want to see more... Wish had your talents...camera angles are perfect, the effects flawless, the background stupendous...way to go!

That's a really, really nice job. The point of aim, projectile path and point of impact on the bazooka shots are perfect.

Steve

Back