• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Red Planet Toys

Only Positive Experiences with RPT

I've ordered items from RPT too many times to count and never had an unreasonable delay even once. Eric runs a first class operation so I'm quite confident you'll receive your items soon.

I placed an order in late July for some items from RPT; it arrived today. I was in no hurry to get them. I waited about four weeks before emailing for a status update. Eric got back to me within a day explaining the delay and apologizing. He had to make some substitutions and deletions from my order due to low stock, but those were just extras so. I've ordered from him before and will do so again. Even though I have to pay sales tax being in the same state, he always has great prices that make up for that. I'm a happy customer...

Well my order from Red Planet arrived today and as everyone said the items were excellent. He did make a substitution with the jackboots but the ones he sent are great boots can't complain about them. The frog was missing on the bayonet a small thing, other than the very long wait I'm pleased with the items. He did refund my shipping charges and I will give him credit for that. It wasn't required I believe in paying for what I get but he still refunded it dispite my telling him it wasn't necessary

I've ordered from Eric and he is a good guy to deal with. I haven't really noticed if he was any slower. Naturally I would like to get my stuff the next day but I remind myself these are toys, not heart medicine. I give RPT a two thumbs up.

Just a follow up, as it is only fair to post positive experiences as well... Ordered from Red Planet on the 15th of December, recieved an email from the USPS today with the shipping and tracking confirmation of my order. 2 day turn around not bad! Eric is a solid guy, and he is willing to work with his customers. I have talked with and contacted him on many occasions in the past and he has always been a straight shooter.

I have had orders take some time in the past, but I have always recieved an email telling me that the order may take some time to ship. He is an honest guy and you WILL get what you ordered.

I never said he wasn't honest and the items I ordered were great just it was so slow. If time doesn't bother you then he has nice items at a good price and shipping is very reasonable as well

Back